Beginner to Intermediate
This class is designed to help project managers, product owners and other leads build a deeper understanding of all the stages of Drupal project development and how to support teams to deliver the best possible outcomes.
One Day plus 2 follow-up sessions - $399
Monday, November 4, 2019
9.30 - 10 AM - Intros & Class Agenda
10 AM - 12.30 PM - Morning Session
12.30 - 1.30 PM - Lunch Break
1.30 PM - 4 PM - Afternoon Session
Plus we'll schedule a two-and-a-half hour online follow up session.
And then we'll schedule a two-and-a half hour online office hours session.
Whether you are a seasoned PM new to Drupal or have just been volunteered to manage a project in your 'spare time,' this class focuses on everything you need to know about Drupal to help you manage projects more successfully.
- Newcomers to Drupal 8 and those looking to deepen their understanding of how to plan and build successful Drupal web applications.
- Project Managers, Product Owners and other project leadership.
Among the topics discussed will be:
- Previous Project Management experience is helpful but not necessary.
- An understanding of website building using a Content Management System is helpful but not necessary.
- Experience using and building websites using systems such as Wordpress, Joomla!, or HTML and CSS is helpful but not necessary.
- key concepts and phases of a Drupal project
- project management methodologies and assets
- ticketing and resource management applications
- how to build project work plans
- how to align your project plan with development best practices
- development workflow and coding standards
- tips for finding Drupal talent
- better design and UX
- effective content strategy